How is Dancing With The Stars still a thing?
I feel like every season there are more nobodies than stars. It should be called Dancing With The D-Listers That Need To Make A Comeback. Sorry, I'm not sorry. This morning, the season 25 cast was revealed on Good Morning America. I'm thrilled that I actually know 80% of the "stars". Here's who will be competing:
- Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- "Shark Tank" entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
- Former NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- '80s singer Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
- TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- Former NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- "Pretty Little Liars" star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- "Property Brothers" star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- Violinist Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
Not that I watch DWTS, but it will definitely be cool to see one of my first celeb crushes Nick Lachey face-off with his wife Vanessa. Frankie Muniz is another star I'm interested to see. It's certainly been a while since I've watched the show, but I may consider giving it another shot when it premieres on ABC on September 18th. Will you be watching?